Friday, July 11, 2014

A Senior Piano Recital and a little catching up.....

I am so sorry to be so long in posting! Just a little something to post Mitchell's Senior Piano Recital video.  Also... I have been remiss in posting about making my final weight loss goal but I did meet my goal of 80 lbs. and have actually exceeded it by a few pounds as I reset the goal to 85... more to come on that later!

We are SO thankful for the opportunity to have a fun Senior Recital for Mitchell.  He has worked so hard over the years on piano and the evening was a highlight for him.  We thank the Lord for the talent He has given Mitchell and the blessing it has been to our family. May he always excel still more!










2 comments:

  1. Love your posts!! It is nice to have Mitchell's wonderful performance on video. =)
    Love and hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet Barb... love you!

    ReplyDelete