Monday, December 31, 2012
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Monday, December 24, 2012
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix together oil and sugar until well blended. Mix in the vanilla and almond extracts, then beat in the eggs. Combine flour, salt and baking powder; gradually stir into egg mixture.
- Mix in cranberries and nuts by hand
- Divide dough in half. Form two logs (12x2 inches) on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. Dough may be sticky; wet hands with cool water to handle dough more easily.
- Bake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until logs are light brown. Remove from oven, set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Reduce oven heat to 275 degrees.
- Cut logs on diagonal into 3/4 - 1 inch thick slices. Lay on sides on parchment covered cookie sheet. - Bake approximately 8-10 minutes or until dry. Cool.
Friday, December 21, 2012